From CND in the Cloud to CSfC with Teleworking Capabilities, OSC Edge empowers organizations with solutions that prepare them for today and tomorrow. OSC Edge specializes in Cyber Security (RMF, Assess & Authorize in the Cloud), SOCs, Splunk, Data Center Management, App Development (SharePoint), and more.
What Can We Do For You?
With experts with decades of experience in the IT field, OSC has built a reputation as a trusted provider of neutral, high-quality, innovative, and competitively priced solutions for a variety of IT needs.
OSC Edge gives IT organizations the expertise and information they need to make evidence-based IT decisions, manage and protect their data, and understand and integrate new technologies. We specialize in data storage and migrations, disaster recovery/backup/COOP solutions, cloud computing, data center operations (including Help Desk), virtualization, and technical communication. Our engineers and staff provide large, complex organizations with cost-saving solutions that never compromise on quality or the latest technologies.
Enterprise IT SERVICES
OSC Edge offers our customers high-quality staff and solutions to meet their data center management needs. Unlike some IT firms in the Federal space, OSC Edge is not simply an Operations & Maintenance “body shop.” Our certified and experienced team members are selected because of their solutions-oriented approach to Systems Administration, Asset Management, Programming and Development, Information Assurance, and other functions critical to well-run data center and IT organization. Whether you need SAN administration, project management, a Disaster Recovery or backup solution, or Help Desk/Service Desk expertise, OSC Edge can deliver the people power required to ensure an efficient organization.
OSC Cloud SERVICES
OSC Edge has successful past performance engineering the migration of applications to cloud environments for our government customers. From O365 migrations and to helping you obtain ATOs in the cloud, our cloud engineers are versed in the various cloud models available to private and government customers—such as Amazon Web Services, VMware’s vCloud, IBM’s Softlayer, OpenStack, milCloud, and more. Our team members understand the differences, challenges, implications, and benefits of these cloud offerings and can communicate these factors so that non-technical decision makers can understand them just as well as seasoned techies.
OSC Cyber Security
Organizations trust OSC Edge when they need to identify requirements, for system implementation, authorizing systems, continuous monitoring, and decommissioning.
- OSC Edge develops Asset Management Plans, Vulnerability Management Plans, and Continuous Monitoring Strategies as part of our comprehensive cyber security offerings.
- OSC Edge has implemented and managed several SIEM solutions from Splunk to Solarwinds. With these solutions, OSC Edge has configured several data sources to provide audit logs to comply with their audit and accountability requirements. In addition, we have configured dashboards and alerts to monitor and report on identified events.
- OSC Edge performed regular reviews on all user and system accounts on the network. At regular intervals, OSC Edge verifies that all accounts are needed and met the correct security requirements (e.g., passwords, system access, group, etc).
- OSC Edge develops continuous monitoring strategies in accordance with NIST publications and best business practices. This allows OSC Edge to create a program that is repeatable and designed to address timeline, tasks, durations, and responsibilities.
- OSC Edge’s team of cybersecurity professionals have developed their skills in different cybersecurity domains. Our personnel have experience in authorization, incident response, security engineering, physical security, penetration testing, training, security operation, and management.
OSC Edge’s Core Cyber Security Offerings
- Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP)
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Cloud Security
- Identity Management
- Physical Security
- Security System Build
- Framework and Standards
- Threat Intelligence
- User Education
- Network Recovery
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Response
- Risk Assessment (e.g. Code San, Vulnerability Scan, Penetration Testing)
- Validators (Cloud and On-premise)
- Executive Security Management services
- Security Control Assessors
- Security Trainers
- Certified Ethical Hackers
- IA Analyst (novice, intermediate, and expert)
- Documentation and tech writing services
- Security architecting and engineering
OSC Edge offers customized training for all of our engineered and furnished solutions. Our training can be delivered over the shoulder or classroom style. We also coordinate vendor-led training for any of the hardware or software solutions that we install as a part of our solutions. Our customized, training solutions include custom-designed material, such as runbooks and instruction manuals, which are produced by our seasoned technical communications staff.
OSC Technical Communication
“The value that technical communicators deliver is twofold: They make information more useable and accessible to those who need that information, and in doing so, they advance the goals of the companies or organizations that employ them.” – Society for Technical Communication
From runbooks to training manuals to technical reports, OSC Edge’s technical communication staff has the capability to produce a variety of communication products to meet our customers’ needs. Our technicians have experience rendering visual depictions of technical information, such as rack elevations using Visio, as well as explaining data findings of highly technical information in a manner that can be understood by decision makers and technicians alike. Our writers and editors also have experience in health communications and marketing. In all instances, the technical integrity of the information being communicated is never sacrificed.
OSC CORE COMPETENCIES
- Asset Management (physical & virtual)
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Migration & Implementation
- Data Center Consolidations (Execution & Planning)
- Data Center Operations & Maintenance
- Data Migrations
- Data Storage & Backups
- Disaster Recovery/COOP Solutions
- Help Desk/Service Desk
- Managed Services in the Cloud
- Requirements Analysis
- SAN/Data Storage
- Systems Architecture (Converged & Hyper-converged)
- Technical Assessments
- Technical writing / manuals / runbooks
- Technology Refreshes
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Proven past performance and fast acquisitions. Find out more.
1954 Airport Road, Suite 144
Atlanta, GA 30341
M-F: 8am - 6:30pm